We’ve been pretty busy this summer working to improve our products and our customer service. Here’s a quick list of what we’ve already finished and what we’re still working o
1. Re-launch of dynachi.com. We have been using this newly re-designed website as a test market for our new package deals, as well as using Paypal to accept both credit card and Paypal payments on website-based orders. Check back periodically throughout the summer and fall 2012 and you’re likely to find even more changes coming a little bit at a time! These updates will eventually be mirrored on our main website, ionicbalancer.com.
2. We launched two packages last fall to a small test group of dealers which we’ve been slowly releasing to a larger audience. We released these packages at retail on our new website, dynachi.com in mid-May. Our Salon Package ($529) includes an Ultra Pro System and one spare array with cables. Our Practitioner Plus Package ($629) includes an Ultra Pro System, a spare array with cables, two Turbo Plates, and a 1-lb bag of sea salt. All of these “extras” are for replacement purposes. Our Practitioner Plus package will bring you to about 150 sessions before you need to order any replacement parts! These packages have been very popular and we expect them to remain that way. Our Ultra Pro System at retail is now only $499 and comes with one array (also a recent change). Each package saves at least $100 off retail cost for our products (our array with cables retails for $154).
3. We have re-organized our user manual to make it more user-friendly, and we’ve also changed to a booklet print. We still have a handful of Ultra Pro systems in our warehouse with the old format, but all of our international and upgraded Priority Mail shipments have been shipping with the new format for nearly three weeks. If you would like a copy of the new manual, we’ll be happy to email one immediately or send a paper copy with your next order. Our electronic Dealer Training Pack will be updated shortly!
4. We are making a few changes to our dealer program- namely, we are re-introducing an application process and outlining our dealer requirements in greater detail. We expect to start implementing these changes in mid-July 2012.
5. If you’re on this page, you already know that we’ve added a blog! We anticipate using this as a tool to keep people updated on what we’ve been up to with product design and company policy changes that will affect both dealers and customers, as well as providing useful information for our customers and dealers about what “healthy living” really means.
6. Our Special Order Facility, which handles anything that ships by Priority or First Class Mail (international orders, replacement parts such as Arrays, Turbo Plates, warranty replacements, salt, and Home Units) will be closed for two weeks June 22-July 6. We close each of our facilities annually to perform a thorough inspection of the buildings, complete any necessary maintenance, and thoroughly clean and inventory everything. The luxury of two facilities allows us to do this while giving our employees well-deserved vacation time with minimal disruption to customer service and processing orders. We are able to continue operations unimpeded while our Ultra Pro assembly and shipping facility is closed, but Special Order Facility is a slightly different case due to the volume of specialized orders that they handle on a daily basis. We always do our best to make this process run as smoothly as possible, but please be aware that we may experience a slight delay in processing orders and catching up on customer service calls while we are not fully staffed and working out of half our normal facility space.
If you have any questions or comments about these changes, please feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, leave us a comment below or on our Facebook page (www.facebook.com/ionicbalancer), or call us toll-free at 855-MAX-DTOX (855-629-3869).